3-star, 4-star (based on availability and choice)
South India Splendors
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Daily breakfast included
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
• English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
• All currently applicable taxes
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at
monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
• Any ride, monument entry fees
• Domestic / International air fare
• Indian Visa Fees
• Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
• Rates mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis.
• Extra Adult sharing the same room will be charged 50% of the package rates (per person rates)
• Extra child 5-12 years will be charged 40% of the package rates
• Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
• All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost
is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
• Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
• For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
• Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast
charges as applicable.
• The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any
service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
• Hotel Check In / out time is 14:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with
supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms
services and supplement charges occur.
• National Park will Be close from 01 JULY to 30 SEPT Every Year
Chennai or Madras is the capital city of Tamil Nadu. Every corner of the city has an interesting history and tale to talk about. It is one of the most wonderful cities of the country, and is famous for its rich culture, food, and tourist attractions. Plan your visit to some of the fantastic temples and monuments that was constructed centuries ago. Parry’s corner is one of the oldest business centers, which is one of the happening places on the city. One of the oldest and exclusively designed temples is Parthasarathy and Kapaleeshwar shrines that can construct somewhere in 7th century. The city experiences tropical wet and dry climate, as it lies close tothe thermal equator.