IATO-MOT Outreach Program
11th April 2019
Subject: IATO-MOT Outreach Program
IATO-MOT Outreach Program
We are pleased to inform you that IATO in association with MOT & RD-North is organising “Outreach Program”.
The objective of the program is to assist the tour operators those who are not MOT Approved and willing to get MOT Approval (Fresh).
The first Outreach program is scheduled on 23rd April 2019 at IATO Office. In this program, we shall assist members with the following:
- Assist to fill-up the on line application.
- Load the required documents online.
- Pay fee of Rs.3000 +GST online through their credit card.
- Two officials of MOT would be present to check the original documents & to verify the same. They will collect the documents those required in original to submit to MOT.
- Following week, the team of MOT with one IATO member will visit all the agents to verify their office premises/address.
To apply for the approval, the operators must fulfil the followings requirement:
- Company must be one-year-old as on March 2018.
- The minimum Turnover should Rs.20 lakh in Foreign exchange if applying for Inbound Tour Operator, if Domestic Tour Operator then minimum Rs.20 Lakhs.
- Paid-up capital should be Rs 3 lakhs
- Must be having 1 Owner/Director +3 Employees = Total four
- One Employee must be having Degree or Diploma in Tourism from IITTM, UGC recognised University or Institute recognised by AICTE
- Minimum office space should be 200 sq ft and having one wash room/toilet for staff.
Beside fill-up the application online, The following document’s scan copies in pdf format to be submitted online along with application:
- Balance Sheets, Statement of profit & lose for the year ended March 2018, Notes forming part of financial statement (paid-up capital), ITR-ended year 2018. (all in one file-name “Balance-sheet”)
- GST Certificate with office address
- If Pvt. Ltd then Incorporation Certificate, if partnership firm then Partnership deed.
- CA Certificate certifying Turnover & foreign exchange earnings in the financial year 2017-18&CA Certificate confirming paid-up capital. (all in one file-name “CA Certificate”.)
- If office premises is rented then rent-deed on stamp –paper duly attested by notary. Deed must mention the total area. If owned, then ownership supporting papers. (all papers should be in one file-Name “Rent deed/office ownership deed”)
- Degree/Diploma of one employee in Tourism by any UGC approved University or institute approved by AICTE. (saved file-professional qualification)
- A letter issued by the bank confirming your bank accounts, date of accounts, contact Person, Mobile no & email. (saved file-Bank Reference”)
All above sample documents attached herewith for your info.
Those members are interested in participating in Outreach program, should send their name to IATO office immediately. The last date accepting request is 18thApril 2019. The group would be made on first come first serve basis. Each group would be having 15 operators, if there would be more requests then shall make more groups.
Mr. Zia Siddiqui-EC Member is the program coordinated, in case you need any further information or assistance, you may call him on his mobile 9313057165/9599298885 or email him to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Rajiv Mehra Zia Siddiqui