Incredible India Road Shows in Australia and New Zealand from 15-18 April, 2019
285/ALLM/2019 18th February 2019
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Incredible India Road Shows in Australia and New Zealand from 15-18 April, 2019
This is to inform that the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is organizing Incredible India Road Shows in Australia and New Zealand from 15 – 18 April, 2019 as per following details:
15/04/2019 (Monday) - 3rd Australia – India JWG in Sydney.
Roadshow in Sydney (Evening)
16/04/2019 (Tuesday) - Roadshow in Melbourne (Evening)
17/04/2019 (Wednesday) - Travel Melbourne-Auckland
18/04/2019 (Thursday) - Roadshow in Auckland (Evening)
19/04/2019 (Friday) - Auckland – Delhi (via Singapore)
Road shows will be led by the Joint Secretary (Tourism), Government of India.
2. IATO has been asked by Ministry of Tourism to recommend the names of our members who wish to participate in the road shows.
3. Please note the following:-
1. All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
2. Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
3. Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there is a conflict in purpose.
4. Members who are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and wish to participate in the above Road Shows, should forward their names along with a cheque of Rs. 20,000/- in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators towards security deposit definitely by 22nd February 2019 along with the following information:-
• Name of the company
• Name of the person (as in the passport) with Designation
• Address, Telephone, Mobile, Email id, Website
• Passport No.
• Date of issue of passport
• Place of issue of passport
• Date of Expiry of passport
5. No Refund will be made in case if participation is withdrawn after the name has been sent to the Ministry. However, cancellations due to force majeure in extreme cases may be considered by the EC.
6. If there is any restriction in numbers for participation from the Ministry, participation will be decided by draw of lot for which date will be intimated.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per directives of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. Hence they should not apply.