UNITED STATES TOUR OPERATORS ASSOCIATION
About UNITED STATES TOUR OPERATORS ASSOCIATION:
United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) is a professional, voluntary trade association created withthe primary purpose of promoting integrity within the tour Operator industry.
USTOA was founded in 1972 by a small group of California tour operators concernedabout tour operator bankruptcies. These founding members recognized the need for a unified voice to protect the traveling public, as well as to represent the interests
of tour operators. In 1975, USTOA became a national organization with headquarters in New York.Today, USTOA Active members represent some of the top names in travel and tourism, and account for a sizeable portion of the tour operator market in North America.
USTOA is a voluntary trade association with two categories of membership.
An invitation to join USTOA as an Associate Member is extended to travel service providers, ground operators, common airline carriers, head offices of organizations, associations and locations of suppliers of tour products and services, government agencies and others interested in developing travel. Associate Membership is open to such companies that share USTOA's interests and purposes, to encourage and support professional and financial integrity in tourism and in the future of the travel industry.
Why Join USTOA?
- Recognized by travel agents, consumers and the press as the standard of excellence and leading association of its kind
- The buying power of USTOA Membership: $15 billion travel packages sold, 8.6 million travelers yearly, $10 billion goods and services purchased
- Connections to industry leaders and membership representing top destinations and suppliers from around the world
- Social responsibility, we are proud co-founders of Tourism Cares, the industry’s philanthropic organization
Benefits of Associate Membership
Invited to take part in the member-only USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace, held in early December every year. The conference is more than just another networking event. Associate Members have an opportunity to interface with top executives from worldwide tour operators on a one to one, buy and sell basis, and really build meaningful partnerships that can take their business to the next level.
Members will also be able to participate in (or attend) state of the art symposiums that are both educational and interactive, and profit from the experience of industry leaders. Keynote speakers and expert panel discussions will help inspire and educate you to adhere to best practices, be an early adopter of trends and help you expand your global business.
- Receive the opportunity to feature the appropriate USTOA logo on their marketing materials.
- Invitations to all events including webinars, Business After Hours networking mixers, and periodic events held throughout the year like the Congressional Caucus.
- Effective representation at the USTOA Congressional Caucus
- Proactive engagement with lawmakers at state, federal, or international levels
USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace
The USTOA Annual Conference and Marketplace enables Associate Members to meet with top executives from the Active Member tour operators on a one-to-one, buy-and-sell basis. An additional fee is required to attend the Annual Conference.
USTOA Business Resource
USTOA publishes an annual membership publication: USTOA Business Resource, for the travel trade. Travel Weekly produces the guide and distributes it with its issue in late December.
Brief details about the services offered:
- Seminars, Workshops, and Research such as:
- Human Services Response Training
- Innovation Lab with Cornell University
- Packaged Travel Index
Annual Conference & Marketplace
- Business After Hours events
- Facebook Coffee Chats
- Social Media Channels
- Tour Review Site
- Co-Op Marketing
- Enhanced Visibility to Consumers and Travel Agents
- Listing in annual Business Resource Member Guide
Name of the Company: UNITED STATES TOUR OPERATORS ASSOCIATION
Contact Person: Mr. Terry Dale
Designation: President & CEO
Street Address: 345 Seventh Ave. Suite 1801
City: New York, NY 10001
State: NY 10001
Pincode: NY 10001
Phone: 001- 212 599 6599
Mobile: +91 .
Fax: 001- 212 599 6744