CHOLAN TOURS PVT. LTD.
About CHOLAN TOURS PVT. LTD.:
In 1993 we established ourselves in the tourism industry by leading small groups on tours of spiritual & holistic journeys in India. We arranged visits to Ashrams, temples, yoga and meditation. Then in 2003 we changed our focus from holistic journeys to leisure travel and reached the next level in our journey. When we started we were a very small team of 3 whereas we now have over 300 people working across different cities in India.
Over the years we established ourselves as a reputed Inbound Tour Operator. We are specialists in offering tailor made tour packages focusing on culture, nature and wildlife, beaches, cuisine, art or any combination of these and more. We aim to redefine the travel experience in India with our real understanding of the needs and desires of travellers from all over the world.
We provide complete travel solutions by offering domestic and international air tickets, hotel accommodation, houseboat and homestays, car rental, railway E-tickets and tourist guide services anywhere in India. We are the first South Indian company to receive 3 National Tourism Awards from the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as the Best Inbound Tour Operator in India. Being located in a remote place we have successfully crossed many milestones in our journey so far. We are an ISO 9001:2008 quality certified Destination Management Company, with offices spread across 11 major cities in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin, Alleppey, Periyar, Trivandrum, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tanjore and Trichy being the Corporate Office) and hold a dynamic team of people offering premier travel related services in India.
We are the first South Indian company to get nominated for the 2014 World Travel Awards that are regarded as The Oscars in Travel awards, under the category ‘India’s leading Tour Operator’.
We have won the South India Travel Awards 2015
We are the first travel company to create our own full-fledged travel software that is tailor-made to suit our own requirements. This software enables us to ensure service excellence as it works incredibly well for all our client needs. We do keep enhancing the software every now and then based on our requirements.
Service is a passion not only for me but also for all the staff in Cholan Tours. So we comprehend well our customers’ needs and deliver exactly what we commit. This has earned an excellent reputation for Cholan Tours.
Being located in a sub-urban city, rather complaining no resources, we utilize the available resources to its fullest potential, create ample employment opportunities especially for womanhood and contribute positively to the society.
We are 100% eco-friendly Company in India using no paper, no files but operate fully electronically. Our office functions completely on solar energy and we generate 16 kilowatt energy per day.
Brief details about the services offered:
Overview of Cholan Tours:
We are established now as a reputed Destination Management Company (DMC) with more than 12 branch offices throughout India.
We arrange: -
- Hassle free arrival and departure assistance.
- Handle the tour from the beginning till the end with the help of our own Branch offices & network associates.
- Tailor-made tour packages with personalized service.
- Qualified and Government approved, licensed Tour Guides.
- Wide range of well-maintained vehicles starting from cars to coaches driven by experienced drivers.
- International and Domestic air ticketing
- Room bookings / reservation in hotels & resorts, home stay / Guesthouse accommodation throughout India.
- Inbound package tours for Honeymoon couples, business tours for Executives, leisure tours for individuals/ groups/ families.
We arrange exclusive activities at different destinations in India covering art & culture, local festivals & village art forms etc. This includes
1. Spice plantation tour along with Elephant ride
2. Kathakali dance & Kalaripayat martial art
3. Dance & Music festivals
4. Exclusive Elephant / Camel ride
5. Jeep safaris in the jungle
6. Rickshaw ride in markets / bazaars
7. Exclusive village visits
8. Camel / Cattle fair.
9. Walking tour at historic places.
10. Special interest pilgrimage visit.