KASH' VENTURE TRAVELS PVT. LTD. (KVT)
About KASH' VENTURE TRAVELS PVT. LTD. (KVT):
Kash' Venture Travels Private Limited, popularly known as KVT HOLIDAYS and founded in 1985, is a four-time National Award-Winning Adventure and Culture Tour Operator based in New Delhi, India. KVT has had great successes over the last three decades to emerge as one of India's leading provider of adventure, culture and nature tours across India, Nepal and Bhutan. From trekking and walking to mountain biking and cycling tours, overland safaris, wildlife safaris to experiential culture and leisure tours, KVT's catalogue of country-wide activities and travel services combine the unique Indian perspectives, local attractions and experiences with an award-winning service infrastructure that offers safe authentic and engaging India holidays to families, students, small groups and independent travellers. http://www.kvtholidays.com/about/
KVT's unwavering commitment to responsible and sustainable tourism is marked with proactive initiatives, community engagement and investment carried out directly and in partnership with both regional and international conservation organizations. KVT has a Responsible Tourism Policy integrated into all aspects of its operations and decision-making. We are also directly involved in tiger conservation projects and community programs in some of India’s key wildlife tourism impact areas. http://www.kvtholidays.com/responsible-tourism
KVT is supported by its own network of operational bases and field offices in India’s prime tourism destinations with a professional, well-experienced staff, distinct expertise and service infrastructure that allows us to maintain control over the smallest aspect of every operation and to ensure that our customers enjoy the safest and best quality holiday possible. With an experience of over three decades serving thousands of clients from around the world, we have developed a network of our proprietary opeartional bases and preferred-access partnerships with hotels and resorts across India, so we can offer a truly enjoyable, authentic and memorable India experience to all our visitors at a great value, comfort and safety. http://www.kvtholidays.com/why-travel-with-kvt
KVT is registered with the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, as approved adventure specialist inbound tour operator and also affiliated with leading Indian and International travel and conservation organizations. We are members of ATTA and active members of ATOAI (Adventure Tour Operator Association of India), TOFT (Travel Operators for Tiger) and ESOI (Eco Tourism Society of India).
- Adventure Tours: Trekking / Climbing / Hiking / Mountain Biking / Cycling Tours Overland Jeep safaris.
- Tailor-made Active Holidays for Schools, families and private groups.
- Experiential Culture tours / Special interest tours / Theme based Tours / Culinary Tours.
- Wildlife safaris across India’s national parks, sanctuaries and tiger reserves.
- Specialized Buddhist pilgrimage walking tours.
- Four times Winner of National Tourism Award for Best Inbound Adventure and Culture Tour Operator in the country.
Brief details about the services offered:
- Complete ground handling services across India, Nepal and Bhutan including internal flight, train bookings, accommodation arrangements in 3-5* hotels, lodges, homestays, heritage and palace hotels, comfortable transportation by SUV Cars, tempo traveller and large coaches as per requirement, multi-language cultural guides, qualified trip leaders and other allied services.
- Complete logistic support and trained staff for adventure activities like trekking, cycling, mountain biking, soft adventure programs, outdoor camping, wildlife tours including mountain guides, biking leaders, naturalists and high quality outdoor equipment like camping equipment, multi-gear cycles and trekking gear.
Name of the Company: KASH' VENTURE TRAVELS PVT. LTD. (KVT)
Contact Person: Mohan Tickoo
Designation: Managing Director
Street Address: 805-806, KIRTI SHIKHAR, DISTRICT CENTRE JANAKPURI
City: NEW DELHI
Phone: 011-25523807, 25593279, 25544089
Mobile: +91 +91 +91- 9958357776