Incredible India Road Shows in Colombo and Maldives on Nov. 11th & 14th 2019
DEL/285/2019/ALLM/45 14th October 2019
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Incredible India Road Shows in Colombo and Maldives on Nov. 11th & 14th 2019
We have been informed by the Ministry that a Joint Working Meeting (JWG) between India and Maldives is being held on 13th November 2019 in Male. Taking this opportunity, the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is organizing Incredible India Roadshows in Colombo and Male with an objective of promotion of Buddhist Circuit, Medical Tourism, etc.
2. Details are as under:-
- 11th November 2019- Roadshow in Colombo
- 13th November 2019- Joint Working Group Meeting in Male
- 14th November 2019- Roadshow in Male
3. IATO has been asked by Ministry of Tourism to recommend the names of our members particularly who are based in Southern and Western India and wish to participate in the road shows in Colombo and Male.
4. Member who would like to participate, to note the following: -
- All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
- Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
- Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative from India. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. No overseas representative/employee who is based outside India will be allowed to attend. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there is a conflict in purpose.
- Members who are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and wish to participate in the above Road Shows, may forward their name along with a cheque of Rs. 20,000/- in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators towards Refundable Security Deposit. Cheque along with the following information should reach IATO office latest by 19th October 2019.
- Name of the company
- Name of the person (as in the passport) with Designation
- Address, Telephone, Mobile, Email id, Website
- Passport No.
- Date of issue of passport
- Place of issue of passport
- Date of Expiry of passport
- Do you have Visa for visiting countries (mention Yes or No)
- Security Amount of Rs. 20000/- will not be refunded in case if participation is withdrawn after the names have been sent to the Ministry. However, cancellations due to force majeure in extreme cases may be considered by the EC.
- If there is any restriction in numbers for participation from the Ministry, participation will be decided by draw of lot for which date will be intimated.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per directives of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. Hence they should not apply.