National Tourism Awards 2017-18, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India Guidelines
DEL/285/2019/ALLM/28 14th August 2019
To, All Members,
Sub: National Tourism Awards 2017-18, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India Guidelines
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has issued guidelines calling for entries for the National Tourism Awards 2017-18 from various segments of Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
The detail guidelines and application forms have been uploaded on the website of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of Indiawww.tourism.gov.in. The link for downloading the guidelines and application is as below:
- Last date for receipt of entries in the respective divisions is 26th August, 2019 (1600 Hrs)
- Entries should be sent as hard copies and strictly in the formats where specified.
- The E-mail IDs are provided only for addressing enquiries and award entries may not be sent on these e-mail IDs. Hard copies of the entries/ applications duly signed in Ink by the applicant would be accepted.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a 100 word write up on the entry, a high resolution photograph of the award winner or award winning entry of minimum 100 dpi for inclusion in the award brochure, if the entry wins an award. The material should be sent in digital format on CD/USB Drive.
- Each entry should be sent in a sealed packet / envelope containing the entry must have the name and contact details of the organization submitting the entry along with the category for which the entry is being submitted. Entries may be forwarded to respective Divisions in the Ministry of Tourism.
Submission of Applications
- The application for the Travel trade Division:- The complete applications should be submitted to the office of Assistant Director General (Travel Trade), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, Room No. 23, C – I Hutments, Dara Sukoh Road (Earlier Dalhousie Road), New Delhi – 110 011. All enquiries, however, may be directed to telephone no: 011–23012805 or email IDs: email@example.com
- Entry by Hotels/Convention Centres/Bed & Breakfast establishments/ Chefs/Stand Alone Restaurants etc. Entries should be submitted to the office of Under Secretary (H &R), Ministry of Tourism, C-1 Hutments, Dara Shikoh Road (Earlier Dalhousie Road), New Delhi – 110 011. All enquiries, may be directed to Telephone no.: 011 – 23012810 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details for entry in other categories and for submitting the application form, please refer the link
Note: Kindly note that the last date for receipt of entries in the respective divisions is 26th August, 2019. Please ensure that entry should reach before the last date to avoid any postal or other delays.