Incredible India Road Shows in Europe, South and Central Americas and South Korea
285//ALLM/2019 26th July 2019
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Incredible India Road Shows in Europe, South and Central Americas and South Korea
This is further to our email sent to you on 24th July 2019 regarding Road Shows. One more road shows for South Korea has been added in September and there are now total 6 road shows being organised by the Ministry as per following schedule :-
Road Show no. 1 - France, Italy & Austria Roadshows
Sept. 16 2019 (Mon) - Marseilles
Sept.17, 2019 (Tues) - Rome
Sept. 18, 2019 (Wed) - Milan
Sept. 19, 2019 (Thurs) - Vienna
Road Show no. 2 - UK & Ireland Roadshows
Sept. 17, 2019 (Tue) - Manchester
Sept. 18, 2019 (Wed) - Glasgow
Sept. 19, 2019 (Thurs) - Dublin
Road Show no. 3 - The Netherlands & Belgium Roadshows
Sept. 24, 2019 (Tue) - Amsterdam
Sept. 25, 2019 (Wed) - Brussels
Sept. 26, 2019 (Thurs) - Antwerp
Road Show no. 4 - South & Central America Roadshows
Oct.14, 2019 (Mon) - Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues) - Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Oct. 16, 2019 (Wed) - Bogota (Colombia)
Oct. 18, 2019 (Fri) - Monterrey (Mexico)
Road Show no. 5 - Eastern Europe & Greece Roadshows
Oct. 21, 2019 (Mon) - Warsaw (Poland)
Oct. 22, 2019 (Tue) - Prague (Czech Republic)
Oct. 23, 2019 (Wed) - Bucharest (Romania)
Oct. 24, 2019 (Thurs) - Athens (Greece)
Road Shows no. 6 - South Korea
Sept. 03, 2019 (Tue) - Seoul (South Korea)
Sept. 04, 2019 (Wed) - Busan (South Korea)
2. IATO has been asked by Ministry of Tourism to recommend the names of our members who wish to participate in the road shows.
3. Please note the following:-
- All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
- Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
- Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative from India. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. No overseas representative/employee who is based outside India will be allowed to attend. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there is a conflict in purpose.
- Members who are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and wish to participate in any of the above Road Shows, may forward their name along with a cheque of Rs. 20,000/- in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators towards Refundable Security Deposit (for each road show separately) indicating the road show which you would like to join. Cheque along with the following information should reach IATO office latest by 8th August 2019.
a) Name of the company
b) Name of the person (as in the passport) with Designation
c) Address, Telephone, Mobile, Email id, Website
d) Passport No.
e) Date of issue of passport
f) Place of issue of passport
g) Date of Expiry of passport
h) Do you have Visa for visiting countries or not (Yes or No)
- Security Amount of Rs. 20000 will not be refunded in case if participation is withdrawn after the names have been sent to the Ministry. However, cancellations due to force majeure in extreme cases may be considered by the EC.
- If there is any restriction in numbers for participation from the Ministry, participation will be decided by draw of lot for which date will be intimated.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per directives of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. Hence they should not apply.