Incedible India Road Shows in i) Vietnam, Philippines Indonesia and ii) Spain and Portugal
DEL/285/2019/ALLM/18 19th July 2019
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Incedible India Road Shows in i) Vietnam, Philippines Indonesia and ii) Spain and Portugal
This is to inform that the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is organising Incredible India Roadshows as per following schedule :-
ROAD SHOWS NO. 1 - VIETNAM, PHILIPPINES, INDONESIA
- Aug. 26, 2019 (Mon) - Hanoi
- Aug. 27, 2019 (Tues) - Manila
- Aug. 29, 2019 (Thurs) - Jakarta
- Aug. 30, 2019 (Fri) - Public Event in Jakarta in association with Embassy of India, Jakarta.
ROAD SHOWS NO. 2 - SPAIN, PORTUGAL
- October 14, 2019 (Mon) - Barcelona
- October 15, 2019 (Tues) - Madrid
- October 16, 2019 (Wed) - Seville
- October 17, 2019 (Thurs) - Lisbon
2. IATO has been asked by Ministry of Tourism to recommend the names of our members who wish to participate in the road shows.
3. Please note the following:-
- All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
- Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
- Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative from India. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. No overseas representative/employee who is based outside India will be allowed to attend. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there is a conflict in purpose.
- Members who are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and wish to participate in any of the above Road Shows, should forward their names along with a cheque of Rs. 20,000/- in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators (per road show) towards security deposit definitely by 23rd July for Road show in Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia and by 29th July 2019 for Road shows in Spain & Portugal along with the following information:-
- Name of the company
- Name of the person (as in the passport) with Designation
- Address, Telephone, Mobile, Email id, Website
- Do you have Visa for visiting countries or not
- Passport No.
- Date of issue of passport
- Place of issue of passport
- Date of Expiry of passport
- Do you have Visa or want visa
- No Refund will be made in case if participation is withdrawn after the name has been sent to the Ministry. However, cancellations due to force majeure in extreme cases may be considered by the EC.
- If there is any restriction in numbers for participation from the Ministry, participation will be decided by draw of lot for which date will be intimated.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per directives of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. Hence they should not apply.