DEL/285/TP/ 2016/ALLM/ 001 December 24, 2106
To, All Members,
Sub: IATO Training Programme
IATO always believes that trainings are integral part for sustainable tourism growth. Considering this, we have planned fresh sessions of training progammes in 2017. To hone the skills and enhance the learning curve of IATO members and their staff, we are organizing winter training programmes.
The first training programme of two days is scheduled on Friday, the 13th January, 2017 & Saturday, 14th January, 2017.The topic of the programme is ‘Tourism - The world of opportunities for Gen-X’. This would cover the following key objectives in two days progammes:
1. Introduction to the Tourism Industry and its knowhow
2. Future Prospects for Tourism Industry in India and Worldwide
3. Activities and Emerging Streams in the Tourism industry
4. Career Prospects – Commercial and Government Agencies
5. Communication Skills – Interacting effectively
6. Creativity Skills – Brainstorming and generating new ideas
7. Influencing Skills – Selling and Negotiation
8. Interpersonal Skills – Handling difficult customers
9. Personal Skills - Stress Management
10. Professional Skills – Business etiquettes and ethics
11. Team Spirit and Self-Motivation
12. Time Management and cost effectiveness
13. Guest Handling and establishing PR
14. Developing Tour Operator--Hotel relationship
15. Dealing with Competition and facing challenges
The venue for the programme would be:-
Ethiopian Cultural Centre
7/50-G, Niti Marg, Chanakya Puri,
New Delhi – 110021
from 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs (13th Jan, 2017)
1000 hrs to 1600 hrs (14th Jan, 2017)
This programme is open only for the first 20 participants on FIRST-COME-FIRST basis as the training programme of such intensity is best absorbed by small and closely knit interacting participants.
A small fee of Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of service tax) for both days inclusive, per person would be charged from members. This also would include two tea break/lunch etc.
Please note payment to be made by Cash/ Draft/ Cheque in favour of “Indian Association of Tour Operators.”
The names alongwith cheque and the following information should be sent to IATO Secretariat, 310, Padma Tower II, 22 Rajendra Place , New Delhi -1100 08.
- Name of the company/Organization
- Name of the person
- Mobile no.
You are requested to send your names for registration along with fees on or before January 2, 2017
We need your full cooperation to make these training programmes a big success.
With warm regards,
Lally Mathews Zia Siddiqui
Hony. Secretary EC Member