13th November 2017
All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Road Shows in Tokyo and Osaka on 8th and 11th December or 11th and 12th December 2017
This is to inform that Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India and Indiatourism, Tokyo propose to organize Road Shows in Japan. The delegation is likely to be chaired by The Secretary (Tourism), Govt. of India. The proposed dates are as under:-
Tokyo 8th or 11th December 2017
Osaka 11th or 12th December, 2017
Final dates will be communicated to the confirmed participants, once we receive the same from the Ministry.
Please note the following:-
1. All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
2. Participation is limited to 20 recognized tour operators and additional 5 spaces will be open to other member segments.
3. Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
4. Members who wish to participate in the above road shows, may send their confirmation along with cheque of Rs. 25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators towards the cost of incidental expenses.
5. Names received without cheque of Rs. 25000/- will not be considered.
6. Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative. Local travel agents / tour operators / individuals involved in selling to consumers in the country visited will NOT be permitted. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there to be a conflict in purpose.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: –
1. No Refund will be made if participation is cancelled 15 days before scheduled date of road shows.
2. However, cancellations due to force majeure in extreme cases may be considered by the EC.
Members who wish to participate should forward their name along with a cheque of Rs. 25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators by 18th November 2017 along with the following information:-
i) Name of the company/Organization
ii) Logo of the company
iii) Company profile of maximum 100 words
iv) Name of the person (delegate) with photograph
vi) Address, Telephone, Fax, Mobile, Email id, Website
vii) Date and place of birth
viii) Passport No. and type
ix) Date of issue of passport
x) Date of expiry of passport
xi) Place of issue of passport
xii) Mobile no.
xiii) GST No.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per rule of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of. Hence they should not apply.