19th May, 2017
To, All Members,
Subject: Reminder - National Tourism Awards 2015-16 – Ministry of Tourism Guidelines
The Ministry of Tourism has issued guidelines calling for entries for the National Tourism Awards 2015 -16 from various segments of Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
The details guidelines and application forms have been uploaded on the website of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India www.tourism.gov.in. The link for downloading the guidelines and application is as below:
1. GUIDELINES FOR NATIONAL TOURISM AWARDS 2015-16
(A) General Instructions:
- Last date for receipt of entries in the respective divisions is 5th June 2017.
- Entries should be sent as hard copies and strictly in the formats where specified.
- The E-mail IDs are provided only for addressing enquiries and award entries may not be sent on these e-mail IDs.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a 100 word write up on the entry, a high resolution photograph of the award winner or award winning entry of minimum 100 dpi for inclusion in the award brochure, if the entry wins an award. The material should be sent in digital format on CD/USB Drive.
- Each entry should be sent in a sealed packet / envelope containing the entry must have the name and contact details of the organization submitting the entry along with the category for which the entry is being submitted. Entries may be forwarded to respective Divisions in the Ministry of Tourism.
- IMPORTANT :It may be noted that any organization / agency / State Government / Union Territory which has won the award in a particular category for the last three consecutive years, would be given a “Hall of Fame” Award for the next three years and would be eligible for applying for the Award only after three years. This would be applicable for all categories of Awards.
(B) The application for the Travel Trade Division (Travel Agents/ Inbound/Domestic / Adventure/MICE Tour Operators / Tourist Transport Operators) has also been included along with the guidelines. Therefore, the same may be used for submission of entries. Entry by the Travel Agents / Tour Operators / Tourist Transport Operators be sent to:-
Assistant Director General (Travel Trade),
Ministry of Tourism,
Government of India,
Room No. 23, C 1 Hutments,
Dara Sukoh Road (earlier Dalhousie Road),
New Delhi -110 011.
For any query by the Travel Trade, all enquiries, may be made on telephone no: 011 – 2301 2805 or E-mail: email@example.com
(C) Entry by Hotels/Convention Centres/Bed & Breakfast Establishments/Chefs/Stand Alone Restaurants be sent to:-
Under Secretary (H&R)
Ministry of Tourism,
Government of India
C-1 Hutments, Dara Sikoh Road (Earlier Dalhousie Road)
New Delhi –110 011
For any query by the hotels, restaurants etc., please contact on Tele: 011 – 23012810. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(D) For more details for entry in other categories and for submitting the application form, please refer the link