DEL/285/ALLM/2015 31st July, 2015
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Reminder - Road Shows in Europe, 5 – 7 October 2015
This is the final call to reminder you of the Road Show being organize in Europe from 5 – 7 October 2015. The proposed dates and the venue cities are as under:-
• Monday October 5 Belgrade, Serbia
• Wednesday October 7 Zagreb, Croatia
• Thursday October 8 Sofia, Bulgaria
To make it cost effective we want to organize the above road shows with minimum 12-15 participants. However, as on date we have received confirmation from 8 members only. Therefore, we have the space to accommodate more members in the above road shows.
Please not the following:-
1. Arrangements/Expenses for air tickets, accommodation etc.:-
2. All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own expenses.
3. Participation is limited to 20 recognized tour operators and additional 5 spaces will be open to other member segments.
4. Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
5. Like last year, IATO will utilize the services of local PR agency for each of the Road Show, wherever possible. In case services of local PR agency is not feasible, concerned India Tourism office will be requested to look after the arrangements.
6. As per the existing scheme of the Ministry, 50% of the cost of the PR Agency would be borne by the Ministry (limited to USD 3000 per city). Remaining cost of the PR agencies would be equally shared by the participants.
Members who wish to participate may send their confirmation for the road show along with cheque of Rs. 40000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators towards the cost of payment to be made to PR agency and other incidental charges.
1. Names received through email and without cheque of Rs. 40000/- (for each road show) will not be considered.
2. Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative. Local travel agents / tour operators / individuals involved in selling to consumers in the country visited will NOT be permitted. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there to be a conflict in purpose.
Payment & Cancellation Policy: –
1. No Refund will be made if participation is cancelled at a later stage and especially once the payment is made to the PR agency.
2. However, cancellations due to force majeure will be considered.
3. The IATO EC may consider requests for refund only in extreme cases.
4. Members who wish to participate should forward their name along with a cheque of Rs. 40000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators by 7th August 2015 along with the following information:-
||Name of the company/Organization
||Logo of the company
||Company profile of maximum 100 words
||Name of the person (delegate) with photograph
||Address, Telephone, Fax, Mobile, Email id, Website
||Date and place of birth
||Passport No. and type
||Date of issue of passport
||Date of expiry of passport
||Place of issue of passport
Note :- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROAD SHOWS WHICH WERE PRPOSED TO BE HELD IN USA IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER STANDS CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSE FROM THE MEMBERS.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per rule of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of. Hence they should not apply.