IATO Annual Day Celebration on 23rd February 2020,Sunday
To, All IATO Members,
Sub: Celebration of IATO Annual Day on Sunday, the 23rd February 2020
IATO Annual Day is being celebrated on Sunday, the 23rd February 2020 at
Delta 105, Village Pada, Manesar, Haryana
(30 Mins Drive from Gurgaon), One hour drive from Delhi (approx.)
For more details about the venue please visit website:
This would be day picnic with family and from each organization and ONE COUPLE WITH TWO CHILDREN are invited. Various activities will be organized during the event like:-
• Grenade Range – try your hands in throwing lookalike of a grenade. • Firing range – Every visitor gets 3 pellets for target practice using paintball guns • Crawl Trench – Crawl under barbed wire in a typical commando style • Paintball – in a war ravaged zone* • Race with Battle Load– Run 100 m with 5kgs or 10kgs or 20 kgs haversacks. • War Zone- depiction of international border with bunkers & trenches and briefing by a veteran • Assault Course – a maze and obstacle course for adults. It will be a timed event. • Assault Course - an obstacle course for kids • Pagal Gymkhana – Fun activities the Army way like Tug of war, thread and needle race, etc • Map Reading, Knot Tying, Understanding India’s National Flag – all done as an activity • Walk through Army Heritage • Sarva-dharm-sthal or MMGC (Mandir, Masjid, Gurudwara, Church) complex • Army tents& Parachutes of MIG 29 used as rest zones. • Briefing Zone on the lines of how troops are briefed before going for an operation. • Jawan’s Village– See how these troops stay in their villages and savour their amazing food. • Sports arena with pitches & ground for cricket, volleyball and football and other outdoor games • Kids area with Trampoline, rides, magic show, puppet show, bioscope, etc
There would be many more activities besides the above and prizes will be given to the winners of games and activities.
Programme is as under:-
0915 hrs - Members to report at The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi.
0930 hrs - Departure of coaches from The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi. En-route on special request pick up from Radisson Hotel, Mahipal Pur, New Delhi and Crowne Plaza, Sector 29 Gurgaon.
1100 hrs – Reception of members and the guests. Tea Coffee/Snacks
1130 hrs – Games and other activities
1330 hrs - Lunch
1430 hrs - Games and other Activities to continue
1630 hrs - Tea/Coffee/Snacks
1700 hrs - Departure of coaches for The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi
Dress Code: Casual Wears with sports shoes or sneakers
As mentioned above invitation is only for one Family (One couple and two children) from each organization and is open for all eligible members Pan India based on their updated membership subscription.
While one invitation card would be given to each company complimentary, for additional invitation card following would be charged to offset the expenses and the same can be collected from IATO office on payment by cash/cheque.
· One person – Rs. 2500/-
· One Family (one couple plus two un-married children) - Rs. 5000/-
Members who wish to attend the event are requested to confirm their participation (on definite basis) and submit the information on the Performa placed below so that we can plan our activities and make logistical arrangements accordingly.
Entry to the venue would be strictly by Invitation Card. Members who wish to join the event should arrange to collect their Invitation Card BY HAND from IATO office which will be available from 17th February 2020 onwards. Please send your person to collect the card along with the authorization letter on your company letter head duly signed by the authorized signatory of the company.
Also please note that IATO has arranged coaches for the members which will depart from The Ashok Hotel at 0930 for Delta 105, Village Pada, Manesar. Coaches will depart for return to The Ashok Hotel from Delta 105 at 1700 hrs. This would be on FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE BASIS. Members who wish to avail this facility should confirm to IATO office. Kindly fill up the enclosed Performa and send to IATO office by 14th February 2020 at email id firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com
Participants who wish to reach by own car are requested to reach the venue by 1100 hrs.
Also we shall be making arrangements of lunch for the drivers of the members who are coming by car. Please give us this information also in the prescribed Performa so that lunch could be arranged. Driver’s lunch coupon need to be collected along with your invitation card.
To the members who once confirm their participation and collect their invitation cards, we request, there should not be any NO SHOWS. However, in case if any of our members is/are unable to participate due to any unforeseen reason(s) after sending their confirmation and collecting their invitation card, they must inform the IATO office latest by 19th February 2020 to avoid wastage of food and save cost.
Above cancellation policy is for the paid invitations also and there would be no refund of payment made for the cancellations received after 19th February 2020.
Accommodation: For the members who want to stay overnight there are 8 luxury tents which will be available from 5 pm onward at Delta 105, Village Pada Manesar. The special rates for the tents are as follows which will be on first come first serve basis
Rs 4,000 (for two adults), Extra Bed - 1500 per Adult, Kids between 5 and 12 years: 500 per kid
• Live Barbeque • Bonfire • DJ music • Dinner • Bed Tea • Morning Breakfast
Members who want to stay overnight on Saturday, the 22nd February 2020 may send their request on email id firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com IATO will then send the booking to Delta 105 and confirm to you accordingly. Payment shall be made directly to Delta 105 directly in advance for which we shall advise you the bank details.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact IATO Secretariat.
Pronab Sarkar Rajiv Mehra
President Vice President
Confirmation for IATO Annual Day on Sunday, 23rd February 2020 at 1100 onwards at Delta 105, Village Pada, Manesar
(Kindly send this Performa to IATO office by EMAIL and BY HAND on your letter head duly signed by the authorized person of your company to collect the invitation card.
1. Name of the Company __________________________________________
2. Total No. of Family members including self _______
- Adults Name
- Children’ name with age
3. Will use IATO Coach from Ashok Hotel, please mention (Yes or No) _____________
4. Will travel by own car - With Driver or self-driven ______________________
5. Email id:_____________________________
6. Mobile no.: ___________________________
7. Would like to book tent for stay overnight stay at Delta 105 on 22nd February 2020 Yes/No _______________ (This cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to availability on first come first serve basis due to limited tents available)