3-star, 4-star (based on availability and choice)
Ladakh & Kashmir
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Daily breakfast included
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
• English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
• All currently applicable taxes
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at
monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
• Any ride, monument entry fees
• Domestic / International air fare
• Indian Visa Fees
• Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
• Rates mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis.
• Extra Adult sharing the same room will be charged 50% of the package rates (per person rates)
• Extra child 5-12 years will be charged 40% of the package rates
• Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
• All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost
is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
• Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
• For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
• Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast
charges as applicable.
• The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any
service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
• Hotel Check In / out time is 14:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with
supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms
services and supplement charges occur.
• National Park will Be close from 01 JULY to 30 SEPT Every Year
Delhi is the capital city of India, which is one of the fastest growing economic nations of the world. You can visit various monuments, palaces, and political buildings here. Tourist will never miss upon the opportunity to visit the great and historical Red Fort that was constructed in the year 1639AD. For art lovers, Lotus temple is one of the best places to visit. They can explore the beautifully crafted artistic buildings, something that is worth watching. Qutab Minar, ISKON temple, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, and Jama Mashid are some of the places that reveal the true beauty of the country. The city is equipped with fast and quick transportations. The city experiences humid subtropical climate, where the summer are long and extreme hot.
Chandigarh is the capital city of two most important cities of Punjab and Haryana. The city gets its name from the famous Chandi Mandir, and is devoted to goddess Chandi. This pa;lce is quite well known for its rich and beautiful architect and urbanization, thus attracts many tourist across the country and world. Some of the common modes of transportations are taxi or cabs, buses, flights, and railways. The most famous places here are Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, The Capitol, Rose Garden, Pinjore gardens, and Museum and art gallery. Cricket lovers will never miss the watch the favorite teams playing in Mohali cricket stadium. The climate here is moderate, summer temperature is too hot and winter is too cold.