10th August 2017
Sub: Online Registration - 33rd IATO Annual Convention, 7 - 10 September 2017, Bhubaneswar
Greetings from IATO!
This is to remind of the 33rd IATO Annual Convention which is going to be held in Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 7th– 10th September 2017. The venue of the convention is “Mayfair Convention Centre”, Bhubaneswar. The theme of the convention is:-
“Indian Tourism – Time to Reinvent Ourselves"
For more information on the convention, please visit our website
You can register online and can also make payment online through your Visa/Master Debit/Credit card, on the following link:
We seek active participation of all our members to make this convention successful and request for the following:-
(i) Your participation in the convention by registering as delegates.
(ii) Advertisement in the IATO Manual. Advertisement details/tariffs are attached.
(iii) Participation in Marketing Innovation Competition.
(iv) Taking booth in Indian Tourism Fair.
(v) Sponsoring Door Prizes that will be announced every day during the business sessions.
(vi) Sponsoring Gift items to be put into delegates’ kit bags. Please note, no printed brochures/material would be accepted for delegate kit bags. Sample of gift proposed may be sent to IATO office for approval by 15th August 2017 and need to be delivered at the Venue i.e. Mayfair Convention Centre, Bhubaneswar, by 4th September 2017.
(vii) Participation in IATO Run for Responsible Tourism
- Various post-convention tours are being organized during the convention and members who wish to participate should indicate the tour no. on the registration form. Please do note that the accommodation for post-convention tours would be on sharing a twin room basis.
- Members opting for post-convention tours should book their return flight as per the timings given in the post tour details.
- Members who are opting for the post-convention tours and have already purchased their air/train ticket must forward their forms along with the full payment within 10 days of this being notified i.e. by 8thAugust 2017.
1. We have limited number of rooms at Mayfair Lagoon, where rooms are blocked mainly for VIPs, Guests, Speakers and Senior Government officials. Therefore, room allocation will be on first come first serve basis. Same applies for other hotels also. Hence members are requested to give 3 preference for the hotel accommodation.
2. For the delegates who are booking hotel accommodation through IATO, transport will be provided by IATO from all the hotels to the convention venue and back.
3. Un-authorized display of any print material, display of banner(s), panel(s) etc. would not be allowed at the convention venue without prior permission of IATO. IATO reserves the rights to disallow any such display.
4. Special airfare are being negotiated and will be advised soon.
For any further information, please get in touch with the IATO Secretariat.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Bhubaneswar.
Pronab Sarkar Rajeev Mehra Lally Mathews
President Chairman Convention Co-Chairman Convention