- IATO President Subhash Goyal, in his welcome address, talked about the changing face of tourism in India and how the industry needs to move together to sustain the growth. Pointing that despite the global financial crisis, India maintained positive growth in international tourist arrivals, he laid emphasis on the need to develop niche tourism products and specialization in the operation of business.
- Major Murli Dhar was awarded with Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution and progressive development of IATO.
- NS Rathor, Chairman, IATO Maharashtra and Goa Chapter, was specially recognised for his excellent service rendered towards the organization of the 28th IATO Annual Convention in Mumbai and his wonderful co-ordination with State Governments at every stage.
- Post convention tours were a huge draw and a great many members of IATO availed the opportunity in order to get the firsthand experience of the tourism products of Maharashtra
- Bollywood evenings were highly entertaining for members as also the cultural performances showcasing the rich heritage of Maharashtra.
President : Mr. Subhash Goyal, Stic Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Chairman: Mr. Rajeev Kohli, Creative Travel Pvt. Ltd.
Co Chairman: Mr. Lally Mathews, Vacations Travels and Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Hall of Fame : Mrs. Jyotsna Suri, Capt. C.P. Krishnan Nair
Chief Guest : Mr. Prithviraj Chavan, Chief Minister of Maharashtra
Guest of Honours: