IATO Training programme on 20th-21st February, 2017
DEL/285/TP/ 2017/ALLM/ 002 February 1, 2017
To All Members
Sub: IATO Training programme on 20th-21st February, 2017
Many Thanks for your overwhelming support to our recently concluded training programmes on 13th & 14th January, 2017. There were 27 participants in the last training programme.
We are putting focuss on issues related to the upliftment of the quality in attitude and service efficiency of our service personnel’s through intensive training process and feedback from the participants are very encouraging. This has motivated us to continue with our programme covering the same topics.
In time with the momentum created, we have scheduled another two days training programme in the month of February, 2017 on the same topic i.e. ‘Tourism - The world of opportunities for Gen-X’.
The training progamme is scheduled on 20th /21st February, 2017.
The program has been designed for the beginners, Tr. Executive & Jr. Executive. The objective of the course is (especially for the freshers) to understand the importance of skill development, dedication towards the profession, time management and importance of team spirit in the growing competitive scenario.
The key objectives of the progrmmme :
1. Introduction to the Tourism Industry and its knowhow
2. Future Prospects for Tourism Industry in India and Worldwide
3. Activities and Emerging Streams in the Tourism industry
4. Career Prospects – Commercial and Government Agencies
5. Communication Skills – Interacting effectively
6. Creativity Skills – Brainstorming and generating new ideas
7. Influencing Skills – Selling and Negotiation
8. Interpersonal Skills – Handling difficult customers
9. Personal Skills - Stress Management
10. Professional Skills – Business etiquettes and ethics
11. Team Spirit and Self-Motivation
12. Time Management and cost effectiveness
13. Guest Handling and establishing PR
14. Developing Tour Operator--Hotel relationship
15. Dealing with Competition and facing challenges
The venue for the programme would be:-
Ethiopian Cultural Centre
7/50-G, Niti Marg, Chanakya Puri,
New Delhi – 110021
from 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs ( 20th Feb, 2017)
1000 hrs to 1600 hrs (21st Feb, 2017)
This programme is open only for the first 20 participants on FIRST-COME-FIRST basis as the training programme of such intensity is best absorbed by small and closely knit interacting participants.
A small fee of Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of service tax) for both days inclusive, per person would be charged from members. This also would include two tea break/lunch etc.
Please note payment to be made by Cash/ Draft/ Cheque in favour of “Indian Association of Tour Operators.”
The names alongwith cheque and the following information should be sent to IATO Secretariat, 310, Padma Tower II, 22 Rajendra Place , New Delhi -1100 08.
- Name of the company/Organization
- Name of the person
- Mobile no.
You are requested to send your names for registration along with fees on or before February 10, 2017
We need your full cooperation to make these training programmes a big success.
With warm regards,
Lally Mathews Zia Siddiqui
Hony. Secretary EC Member