Booking procedure for Jeep/canter safari for Ranthambore National Park
28th September 2018
Sub: Booking procedure for Jeep/canter safari for Ranthambore National Park
There was a clarification from one of our members regarding booking of Jeep/Canter Safari for Ranthambore National Park.
For the benefit of our members, we are circulating the below information received from our Chapter Chairman, Rajasthan which is self explanatory.
Members can accordingly book Jeep/Canter Safari for Ranthambore National Park and make use of the facilities.
From: Bhim Singh [/email@example.com]
Sent: 27 September 2018 17:20
To: firstname.lastname@example.org; 'Mohan Singh - Rajasthan Tours Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur' <email@example.com>
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: RE: Request for clarification about online jeep/canter safari booking procedure at Ranthambore National Park
Kindly refer to your e –mail on dated 26th September 2018 regarding clarification about online Gypsy/Canter safari booking procedure at Ranthambore National Park. Our reply is as follows :-
With effect from 15th September 2018, The forest department has opened their advance booking for whole tourist ( Till 30th June’19) season year 2018-19
Here are given below the status of advance & current booking and these are based on per day schedule visit time AM or PM.
1) There are 40 (06 seater capacity vehicle) Gypsy & 21 (20 seater capacity vehicle) canter available for Zone # 01 to 10 on advance online booking.
2) Apart from this, 01 canter & 01 Gypsy are available per zone in the current booking for Zone # 01 to 05.
3) 02 canters are available in the current booking for Zone # 06
4) 02 Gypsys are available in the current booking for Zone # 07. (As canter is not operational in this zone)
5)02 Gypsys are available in the current booking for Zone # 08. (As canter is not operational in this zone)
6) 01 canter & 01 Gypsy is available in the current booking for Zone # 09.
7) 01 canters & 01 Gypsy is available in the current booking for Zone # 10.
Advance bookings have been opened up for a full year by Forest Department as opposed to 90 days advance booking earlier. This has in no way hindered advance bookings for a Wild Life Tourist who, specially FIT, books at least 6 months in advance.
There is a "Tatkal" (Immediate) facility available for people booking late. The Forest Department charges additional cost for this facility and any last minute visitor can avail 6 seat Gypsy for safari trips and 20 Exclusive Gypsys are available for per schedule visit AM or PM per day
Apart from this “Tatkal” quota facility, forest department also provide 05 Gypsy full day/half day safari for per day AM/PM
Hope the above is clear
With Best Wishes
Chairman – IATO Rajasthan Chapter