Invitation from Indian Embassy Jakarta for Visit India Tourism Workshop in Bandung - 23 December (Saturday) 2017
08th December 2017
To, All Members, (Recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Invitation from Indian Embassy Jakarta for Visit India Tourism Workshop in Bandung - 23 December (Saturday) 2017
It is to inform you that Embassy of India in partnership with Bandung Local Government would be organizing an Indian Culture Week from 23 -28 December in Bandung, Indonesia. The key elements of the Indian Culture week include a Visit India Tourism Seminar, Indian Film Festival, Indian Food Festival, Photo Exhibition and a cultural dance performance.
2. The Bandung Government would be inviting nearly 50 plus local travel agents to participate at the above tourism workshop, which will be held in Bandung on 23 December 2017 (FN).
3. Indiatourism Sydney has requested IATO to arrange participation of some key Indian Tour operators/ travel agents who are specialized in wellness tourism, Buddhist circuit, Yoga related and spiritual tourism centers to attend the event and make presentations.
4. Members those who are interested, may please send their confirmation with the above information, urgently to Ms. Kanchan K Kukreja, Assistant Director, Indiatourism, Sydney email: email@example.com with copy to IATO latest by 13th December 2017.
1) Delegate name with designation and profile (2-3 lines)
2) Passport size Photograph of the delegate
3) Company profile (3-5 lines)
4) Expectations from Indonesian market /counterpart companies 3-4 lines
5) Complete contact details (with, Mobile no. phone, email and website details etc.)