24th August 2017
To All Members
Sub: 33rd IATO Annual Convention in Bhubaneswar - Special Fare on Air India
1. Registration for the convention:- This is to remind you all who have not registered so far for the 33rd IATO Convention being held in Bhubaneswar from 7 -10 September 2017 to kindly register immediately.
You can register online and can also make payment online through your Visa/Master Debit/Credit card, on the following link:
2. Special Fare on Air India:- IATO has negotiated special fares on certain sectors with Air India for travel to Bhubaneswar and back from various cities to attend the 33rd IATO Annual Convention as per following:-
- Special Fare of Rs. 4250/- (All inclusive) one way and Return Fare of Rs. 8500/- (all inclusive on Sectors Delhi/Bhubaneswar/Delhi and Mumbai/Bhubaneswar/Mumbai.
- Special Fare of Rs. 3600/- (All inclusive) one way and Return Fare of Rs. 7200/- (all inclusive) on Sectors Kolkata/Bhubaneswar/Kolkata and Hyderabad/Bhubaneswar/Hyderabad.
Those who want to utilize these air seats should send an e-mail to Ms. Sakshi Mehra at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mobile No. 9811093134). She will then issue a letter in favour of Air India which has to be carried in original to the Air India ticketing office in your city for the issuance of the air tickets against cash payment. In this connection please note the following:-
1) These air seats will be available on First come First basis.
2) Once issued these tickets will be available only for the flight mentioned and cannot be changed/ cancelled.
3) To enable us issue the letter for the air tickets, please forward the following information of the delegates:-
- Registration number : _______________________
- Full name of delegate as mentioned on a photo ID proof: _______________________
- Name of spouse as mentioned on a photo ID proof: ____________________
- Sector: From _______________ To Bhubaneswar
- Flight number : ______________
- Timings : ___________________
- Date: ______________________
- Sector : From Bhubaneswar To __________
- Flight number : ____________
- Mobile number : ______________
Once the above information is sent, the letter for the air tickets in favour of Air India would be sent to the respective delegate office by courier. Members in Delhi can collect the letter by hand.
4) These fares are applicable for travel between 5th to 15th September, 2017.
5) For any further clarification please contact IATO office or speak with Mr. Rajiv Mehra, Mobile No. 9811063134.
With best wishes,
Rajiv Mehra Lally Mathews
Convention Chairman Co-Chairman Convention