11th May 2016
To All Members,
Sub: PATA Travel Mart 7-9 Sep, 2016
This year PATA Travel Mart is being held at Jakarta, Indonesia from 7-9 September, 2016, last year PATA had a very successful Mart at Bengaluru (Karnataka).
PATA Travel Mart is the premium B2B Travel Event in Asia Pacific and attracts quality buyers and sellers. India has always had a sizeable presence of both Buyers & Sellers at PTM. India Tourism has already blocked space for its pavilion at PATA Travel Mart.
Attached notes gives all relevant information.
Members who are interested may kindly confirm at the contact address as given the enclosure placed below.
IATO, New Delhi
As you are aware PATA Travel Mart is being held at Jakarta, Indonesia from 7-9 September, 2016, after a very successful Mart at Bengaluru last year.
PATA Travel Mart is the premium B2B Travel Event in Asia Pacific and attracts quality buyers and sellers. India has always had a sizeable presence of both Buyers & Sellers at PTM.
Having a past participant at PTM and being a former PATA India Chapter EC Member, I think you are well versed with the value of participation in this event.
India Tourism has already blocked space for its pavillion at PATA Travel Mart. I am furnishing below the communication we have recently sent to our membership encouraging Members to participate.
PATA India Chapter Members enjoy a preferred rate over non Members. Fundamentally there are 3 options for Sellers :
1. Minimum size of 9 sq M shell space booth
2. Minimum size of 18 sq M Raw space booth
3. Micro enterprise booths
By means of this email, I request you, in your capacity as President Indian Association of Tour Operators, to communicate this information to your membership and encourage them to participate in PATA Travel Mart
REGISTER TODAY REGISTER TODAY REGISTER
TODAY REGISTER TODAY
PATA Travel Mart
Jakarta 7th to 9th September, 2016
Attracting over 1,000 delegates from more than 60 countries, PATA Travel Mart is Asia Pacific’s premier travel trade show, featuring unparalleled networking and contracting opportunities to help travel and tourism organizations access decision makers, meet new clients, expand their networks and build or maintain existing relationships.
PTM showcases travel products and services from the Asia Pacific regional market, drawing interest from a broad cross-section of experienced, pre-qualified buyers. PTM 2016 takes place at the Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) and is kindly hosted by the Ministry of Tourism, Republic of Indonesia in partnership with Banten Province and PATA Indonesia Chapter.
Why join PTM?
• Maximize business opportunities: Two full days of over 10,000 pre-matched appointments across the event facilitated through PATA’s custom business matching software.
• Meet the industry’s A-list buyers: Exclusive access to the 300+ community of qualified hosted international buyers.
• We bring the world to you: Engage with more than 1,000 delegates from over 60 destinations across the globe.
• Exciting side events for networking: Socialize throughout the events at the Network Lounge, dinner receptions, late night functions and during the complimentary pre- or post-tours.
• Cost effective: Special airfare and accommodation rates are available to all participating delegates.
• Learn something new: Keep abreast of industry updates at the Travel Innovation Forum, Responsible Tourism Forum, and the new Blogger Forum, alongside PTM Talks, a series of 20-minute ‘power’ workshops/seminars on topical issues. PTM also features the PATA Youth Symposium – a half day forum offered to students and young professionals to engage with industry professionals during plenary talks and roundtable discussions.
• Be inspired: The prestigious PATA Gold Awards Ceremony is also held during the Mart, an event that recognizes and rewards outstanding achievements in the travel industry in the Asia Pacific region in a broad range of categories.
• Experience a new destination: Unlike other travel trade exhibitions, PTM offers delegates a different host destination each year, showcasing the rich cultural diversity of destinations across Asia-Pacific while bringing together a new set of buyers and sellers to every show.
We look forward to some active participation by your Members.
PATA India Chapter