26th August 2016
Greetings from IATO!
Subject: Revised Link: Online Registration and details 32nd IATO Annual Convention, 18th - 21st September 2016, Chennai
As you are aware, the 32nd IATO Annual Convention is going to be held in Chennai, Tamil Nadu from 18th – 21st September 2016. The venue of the convention is “ITC Grand Chola”, Chennai. The theme of the convention is:-
“Expectations & Reality: Bridging the Gap"
The convention registration form and other details are enclosed.
For Online registration and details, please visit our website
You can register online and can also make payment online through your Visa/Master Debit/Credit card, on the following link:
We seek active participation of all our members to make this convention successful and request for the following:-
1) Your participation in the convention by registering as delegates.
2) Advertisement in the IATO Manual. Advertisement details/tariffs are attached.
3) Participation in Marketing Innovation Competition.
4) Taking booth in Indian Tourism Fair.
5) Sponsoring Door Prizes that will be announced every day during the business sessions.
6) Participation in IATO Run for Responsible Tourism
7) No un-authorized display of any print material, display of banner(s), panels etc. would be allowed at the convention venue without prior permission of IATO. IATO reserves the rights to disallow any such display.
8) Sponsoring Gift items to be put into delegates’ kit bags. Please note, no printed brochures/material would be accepted for delegate kit bags. Sample of gift proposed may be sent to IATO office for approval by 5th of September 2016 and need to be delivered at the Venue i.e. ITC Grand Chola, Chennai by 12th September 2016.
• Various post-convention tours are being organized during the convention and members who wish to participate should indicate the tour no. on the registration form. Please do note that the accommodation for post-convention tours would be on sharing a twin room basis.
• Members opting for post-convention tours should book their return flight as per the timings given in the post tour details with a gap of at least 2 hours from the time of completion of the post tour at the Chennai airport.
• Members who are opting for the post-convention tours and have already purchased their air/train ticket must forward their forms along with the full payment within 10 days of this being notified i.e. by 30th August 2016.
For any further information, please get in touch with the IATO Secretariat.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Chennai.
Pronab Sarkar Rajeev Kohli Rajiv Mehra
President Chairman Convention Co-Chairman Convention